Alasdair Reisner, Chief Executive of the Civil Engineering Contractors Association, will chair the panel of judges for the Young Builder of the Year 2023.
Alasdair will be joined buy a highly regarded group of industry experts and practitioners, including:
- Martyn Price MBE – Chairman at Cross Industry Construction Apprenticeship Task Force
- Robert Nettleton – CEO of Bromford
- Lorraine Bliss – Former CEO of St Edmunds Society
- Greg Richardson – Head of Marketing, Toolstation
- Geoff Mann – Qualifications Manager, NHBC
- Nicola Sinclair – Head of Responsible Business and Construction Alliance at Peoples Partnership
- Anthony Rees – Regional Manager, Cyfle Building Skills
- Selana Hall – Previous Young Builder of the Year Award Winner and Carbon Reduction Contracts Manager, Local Space
- David Brown – President, National Access and Scaffolding Confederation
The panel will meet on 6 September to decide who the finalists will be for the awards, which will be announced at the House of Commons Terrace on 18th October in front of a 150 strong audience of industry leaders, specially invited guests, politicians and friends and family of the finalists.