The speakers for the next YBUK Building Pathways event on 15 June in London have been announced.
- Darryl Stewart, Head of Commercial Services at NHBC will update us on progress with rolling out NHBC’s site-based Skills Training Hubs
- Ed Sellwood, CFO of Volunteer it Yourself, will share the lessons learned and successes of their community engagement model
- Sam Downton, Director of The Skills Centre presentation will focus on ‘Engaging behaviour in construction’
- Christian Hatherall-Good of Lee Marley will speak about ‘The way forward for Skills’
- Kye Belmont, winner of the YBUK Young Builder of the Year Award 2022 will tell his story of overcoming challenges in his early life to become an award winning, highly regarded, Lee Marley bricklayer
Book a place now at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ybuk-building-pathways-tickets-633935707767